The theoretical and practical contributions of our research group can be found in the following research topics:
- Intelligent Systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Leaning
- Computational Intelligence
- Distributed Intelligence & Predictive Computing
- Proactive Decision Making and Intelligence
- Autonomous Systems
- Data Management
- Contextual Reasoning
Our research activities are realized for applications in (i) Pervasive Computing, (ii) Edge Computing, (iii) Internet of Things, (iv) Cloud Computing, (v) Big Data Management.
You are welcome to send a spontaneous application for collaboration with us.
Additionally, for UTH students, there are opportunities for BSc, MSc and PhD Theses in the aforementioned research topics and application domains. If you are interested in collaborating or performing your Thesis with us, please contact Dr Kostas Kolomvatsos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 2021 – A number of Bsc, MSc Theses opportunities are provided here (in Greek)
- March 2021 – A number of PhD Theses opportunities are provided here (in Greek)
- [Dec 2020] We seek for a Doctoral researcher to work in a National Project in the domain of content management systems and augmented reality applications. The duration of the project is till Dec. 2022. Any interested researcher can contact the head of the research group Dr Kostas Kolomvatsos [Closed]